Title: Project Coordinator
If you don’t like average – you’ve got our attention. Looking for passionate and skilled contracted tradesman who comes fully equipped to get the job done. Having a professional and friendly demeanor is a must, you aren’t just building decks, you are helping build relationships so being courteous and friendly is as essential as being able to swing a hammer.
As one of our fine craftsmen, you will be an integral part of our homebuilding team. Under the direction of of the project manager, qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understands the task at hand and knows how to get it done.
- Pride in workmanship
- Detail oriented and very organized
- You easily engage with people, have excellent communication skills;
- Ambitious, and highly motivated;
- Ability to develop strategy, as well as plan and execute it;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with attention to detail;
- Ability to manage and work with various personality types
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings & specifications
- Computer proficient (i.e. Mac, iPhone, Outlook, Excel, Google, email); and
- Experience is always a difference maker.
Note: This is a full-time position.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to apply: email only to firstname.lastname@example.org citing competition number PC0124-CB.
We thank you in advance for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.