It’s time again to meet another member of our awesome Martell Team!
Bruno Poitras has been an important part of the Martell Experience team for three and a half years! As project manager, Bruno is one of the faces that you get to see the most of when you’re building your Martell Home. From walk-throughs to picking out the hardware in your home, Bruno helps you to build the house that you’ve always wanted.
Bruno admits quickly (and with a grin) that he “loves [his] job” and that he’s really always had a passion for building houses. He also admits to being very people-oriented with his favorite part of his job being any time that he gets to talk with clients.
What you may not know about Bruno is that besides being an great project manager and people-person he also has a beautiful 3 year old son, Luka! Luka is a ball of energy and smiles and says that the most fun thing to do is “my birthday” and that his favorite colours are blue and green (even little Luka is crazy about Martell Home Builders!)
But enough of the boring stuff! Here’s what you really wanted to know:
1. Favorite room in a house: – Kitchen I love cooking
2. Favorite Colour: – Blue
3. Dream Home: – Have too many ideas from building so many different types over the years, but if I had to pick one it would have to be a house with a walkout basement on a lot with an amazing view.
4. Halloween Costume Plan: – A repeat of last years Wolverine
5. Personal Motto: – You only live once so make every day an awesome day no matter what
6. Light wood or dark wood?: – A mix of both but aged
7. Dream vacation destination: – Europe
Missed out first “Meet the Team” post? You can go and meet Natalie here!