Martell Home Builders is looking for someone to help us expand our business!
We can’t have just anyone working for us, they have to be the absolute best. We believe that people are more important than churning out homes. We love our customers and need someone who will consistently create an experience that our customers can’t wait to talk about.
As the Community Development Partner – you’re one of the first and last people they’ll remember. So aside from being organized and intuitive – you’ve got to love people.
If you don’t like average – you’ve got our attention.
This position calls for an entrepreneur, not just a hard hat with a hammer gun. If you’re knowledgeable in new home construction, have an established network in the Fredericton area, share a passion for building a tribe of raving fans and don’t see yourself being happy unless you’re making six figure’s in the next 2-3 years, then we need to talk.
• The ability to deliver results by implementing high level sales and marketing strategies
• Dynamic, ambitious, and highly motivated;
• Ability to develop strategy, as well as plan and execute it;
• Strong facilitative skills;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with attention to detail;
• Easily engage with people and create relationships
Some key responsibilities we expect of you are:
• Recognize business growth opportunities
• Manage construction projects from start to finish
• Exceed expectations of New Home Buyers and subcontractors;
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
• Prepare reports and issue progress schedules
• Implement MHB quality control programs; and
• Ensure a safe working atmosphere by adhering to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
If you’re looking to sit at your desk all day, this job is not for you.You will spend most of your time on the move- meeting new people and showing great homes!
Average doesn’t work here. Never has, never will.
Of course you are! If you or someone you know is looking for a fast paced, high stress job, that has you working all hours of the day & night (and weekends!), full of crazy deadlines, quotas and endless possibilities with the coolest company in the city?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we need to hire you!! Please understand that we will only be responding to those who we’re interested in chatting further with.
The preceding job description and title has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.