Sometimes a little imagination is just what the doctor ordered when it comes to designing a custom home. But, when you’re busy worrying about paint colours and kitchen appliances it can be difficult to find time to come up with a “cool” and unique idea for your home.
And so, we’ve done the work for you! Here are 5 of the most imaginative spaces you’ve ever seen:
1. Some say ‘take the stairs’… I say, “take the slide!”
2. A Comfy Couch Pit
3. Snail Sink
4. A Think Tank Bedroom
5. A Hammock Floor for the Whole Family!
What would you put in your dream home?
Have you ever thought of owning a luxurious, wooden home? The desire may be the result of wanting to own an attractive, superbly crafted log home but may also have something to do with the locale many of us attribute to log homes – sitting mountainside with snow-covered rooftops. Here are some facts about wooden homes:
– wooden homes are eco-friendly and healthy to live in
– wood is one of the most durable building materials
– wood is naturally warm in the winter and cool in the summer
– wood homes are fast to build and low on maintenance
What does your wooden dream home look like?